Our company strategy has been continually developed during our long relationships with our customers. We have focused upon being competitive and to exploit developments in software development methods and tools. Our company actively invests in key research and development efforts in order to be a leading partner in its business area.
Our company philosophy
Like the Arctic Salmon, we never ‘follow the stream’, and hold innovation and boldness as a core values of the company. We are an adaptive organization. Like the Arctic salmon, we are Agile and adapt to the needs of our customers. We aim to orient, decide and act in response to the needs of our customers:
- Act in an agile manner in cooperating with our customers on quality and safety as well as overall requirements to increase the speed to market.
- Base our methods on state of the art research via regularly participating in a number of research projects in Sweden as well as in Europe.
- An ability to implement research results in commercial available tools in cooperation with the research and academic community.
- Master design and IT complexity by using custom, dedicated methods and tools. We do not believe in fighting complexity with unnecessary complexity.
To read more about the Rubus concept click ^here.
Arcticus Systems combines state of the art with state of practice in the design of dependable real-time system. We co-operate with the leading research institutes in Sweden and work in close co-operation with other real-time experts whose competence complement the Arcticus Systems´ specialities. Since the beginning, Arcticus has participated in the development of several successful real-time systems and provided related program development tools for a variety of microprocessors.
- Proven expertise in design and analysis of real-time systems
- Agile customer co-operation
- State of the art technology
- Functional safety for example ISO 26262
Contributions from Mälardalens University
Since the conception of the first Rubus products, cooperation with Mälardalen University (and other academic institutions) has been of great importance to drive the development of the Rubus tool-suite. Vice versa, experience and feedback from industrial use of Rubus have inspired many research projects over the years.