Software Engineer, Embedded/Cyber Physical Systems
Full-stack real-time developer
Did you know that all Volvo construction machines are running on Rubus Real Time OS provided by Arcticus Systems?
Arcticus has been around since 1985, providing safety critical real time operating systems and a complete suite of model-driven development tools. Our clients work mainly in the automotive field and users are located all over the globe.
Our mission is to put state-of-the-art research results from academia at the fingertips of industry. We are a small company without hierarchies where you will make a big impact. The team is international so fluent English is required.
What you will do
- Work on the whole stack spanning from graphical modelling tools, via mathematical analysis algorithms down to assembler on a target processors.
- Affect how hundreds of developers work by creating and improving development tools and UI:s
- Collaborate with PhD students from our research partners to improve and implement the latest research results.
- As our products are ISO-26262 certified, the work involves maintaining documentation and testing.
Who you are
- Some years of experience in software development.
- You are fluent in C/C++.
- Worked with multicore? Join in!
- You like automating stuff like building and testing.
- It’s a big advantage if you have experience of model-driven development as this is what we do (Simulink experience is of particular interest).
- Experience from embedded systems will shorten your introduction time.
- As the work includes collaboration with academia regarding computer science and mathematics, as MSc degree in a related field is valuable.
If you feel that you can make a difference and you are excited about working at the focal point where research and industry meets, then we’d love to hear from you. Contact Kurt-Lennart Lundbäck (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 08-58031100 for more information.